Good morning!
237.6 this AM. Not much of a change BUT I know what to work on for this week...
Here's a recap of last weeks goals and whether or not I accomplished them.
12-1500 calories a day....NO! This is my fault and this is why there wasn't a loss this week. I am trying again...I've realized that I am the on in control and if I want this I have to do it...and that includes starting again.
drink a gallon of water a day...I did the first part of the week and then forgot and got too busy the second part of the week. Here's to a better water week too :)
run 4-6 days....YES! I ran Monday-Thursday took Friday off and ran again on Saturday! It felt so good to be running. I started my week off right by running 1.5 miles this morning and I plan to run 4-6 days a week until the first snow next October!
I am adding a new goal this week. I was using myfitnesspal.com to track my food intake and I am going to start again. Today. This will hopefully help with my calorie intake!
No comments:
Post a Comment