I have another story to tell....last week was just as bad as the week before!
Thursday morning I weighed in at 241.4....Up three pounds from Monday.
However, this morning I weighed-in at 237.8 down 1lb from last Monday and 4lbs from Thursday.
What did I do? Lets just start with the story. Our finances have been very challenging lately. My husbands hours have dropped significantly over the last couple of months which is to be expected because of the time of year. It has been very hard to make ends meet. We made the decision several years ago that I would stay home and take care of our children. It was very important to both of us that I be the one to care for them, not somebody else. This is a very personal decision, one that neither of us take lightly and for the record if you have to work out of the home I don't judge you for that. We sacrifice a lot so that the kids are not in daycare. It's not for everyone. For the last couple of months I have been looking for work out of the home. I have had two interview scheduled in the last three weeks and I have had to make some very hard decisions. Like I said in a previous post, I am an emotional eater and the last three weeks have been very stressful. Thursday was the day my second interview was scheduled for...I was busy Thursday mid-day getting ready for the interview and getting my kids ready to go to a sitters home that I forgot to eat lunch. It was not on purpose...I hate skipping meals and having to make up the calories later. Anyhow, I didn't make up the calories that day...I think I ate right at 1200 calories (snacking at night is my biggest downfall and if I remember correctly I did have some buttered popcorn). Friday, I ate right at 1200 calories as well...same for Saturday and Sunday.
Goals for this week:
1200-1500 calories a day
1 gallon of water per day
RUN!!! 4-6 days this week
I ran 1.31 miles this morning....it felt so good to be back out running again...I chose not to use C25K again...for this run any ways. I plan on seeing how this week goes and then I will decide for sure as to whether or not I will re-start the program again.
I am feeling optimistic as this new week starts. I am still holding strong to my goal of losing 10lbs in 35 days...except now I'm down to 24 days!
No comments:
Post a Comment