234.6
I have a few days before my time is up to meet my goal of 230.... I wont' make it BUT I am setting a new goal: I would like to lose 14 lbs by June 23rd. On June 23rd I will be walking a 10k and I would like to feel lighter.
This weekend I noticed that when I look in the mirror i am starting to notice a difference. My"muffin top" is getting smaller and when wearing my workout clothes I don't feel as "bulgy". I feel like my body is finally starting to catch up with the scale.
I have stopped running for now. I need new shoes as my calves are very sore and it's not a good sore so until I can get new shoes I will be walking. Today is day one of walking...my goal is 45 minutes 5 days a week.
I have a lot going on this week and I am excited about all of it. I will fill you all in as soon as I can!
No comments:
Post a Comment